"BNCTL offers financial support to a public servants, employees of NGOs, agencies and private and public enterprises that require financing to build, repair houses, purchase vehicles, furniture, cover health treatment and education expenses and other consumptive needs"
Loan AmountDepend on the applicant's salary and loan maturity.
Loan TermMaximum 20 years.
Interest Rate7.50% per annual (flat rate).
Payment PlanMonthly payment.
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
"moris ba imi, buras ho imi"
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customers for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
The maximum loan amount is on salary bases and might access a new loan if the payment achieves 40% of the previous loan.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty, and accountability.
- Have a permanent contract issued by an institution or employee.
Term and Conditions
- Loan Amount
- According to the applicant's salary and loan maturiy
- Loan Term
- Maximum 20 years (240 months)
- Interest Rate
- 7.50% per year (effective rate based on the outstanding loan balance)
The penalty for late payment is 12% per year (1% per month of the principal loan).
- Guaranteed Loan
- The loan is guaranteed against salary and/or other properties.
- Payment Term
- Monthly installment (principal and interest).
- Other Fees
- Administrative fees and other costs according to the BNCTL price list. Require additional guarantee if the loan amount is greater than US$10,000.00
- Submit the loan proposal address to BNCTL, including the loan amount required and the utilization plan.
- Permanent or contractually.
- 1 Passport size color photo
- 1 copy of the valid ID card of the applicant and guarantor.
- 1 copy of the electoral ID of the applicant and spouse as applicable.
- 1 copy of the electoral ID of a guarantor.
- Fill out the BNCTL loan application.
- Declaration Letter from Guarantor.
- Letter of recommendation from employer.
- Submit a transfer form for a new client.
- Declaration of salary or asset ownership of applicant's spouse as applicable.
- List of properties and cash flow.
Brochure of Credit Click Here.
form for credit click here