"The Pledged Savings Account is for the fixed savings of the microfinance group members. The amount of the pledged savings is voluntarily decided during the group’s meeting and registration with the IMFTL. It is collected by the IMFTL loan field staff during the Center meeting of the group"
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
"moris ba imi, buras ho imi"
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
Terms and Conditions
- No passbook.
- Pledged Savings Account can be opened by those at the age of maturity, 17 years old and above.
(NOTE: Minors cannot open a Pledged Savings Account.)
- Minimum amount to open account $1.00
- Minimum balance to earn interest $10.00
- Interest rate 0.50% per year.
- Unrestricted deposit amount.